Full-figured women rely on Dark Blue Ripped Jeans jeans as an essential part of their casual attire. There are many varieties and colors of jeans that are available for this group. If you are a plus size lady you can find jeans that are made for your specific body type whether you are tall or short, pear-shaped or well-rounded. There is a jean available that will emphasize your best attributes and camouflage your flaws. The right fitting jean is a great addition to any wardrobe.
It is important to accept the shape and size of your body, and get over the fact that you are not a size 6 or 8, before you go shopping for a pair of jeans. When you do not accept yourself, they are negative thoughts, and they will make you have a negative image about yourself. Focus on the fact that you are a healthy woman. This will make it easier to find a pair of jeans that is so you!
It depends upon the manufacturer, of course, but larger size jeans usually come in sizes 14 to 28. Size 14 in a plus size garment generally corresponds to a 16 regular. Larger size dungarees are offered with “Misses” measurements and with “Junior” measurements. The former term means that the legs are looser, the hip section is wider, and the waistband sits higher than it does in the Juniors.
Jeans in a “junior” cut fit snugly in the leg and sit low on the waist. They are rather form-fitting, and full-figured shoppers should try on both jean cuts, taking into consideration their comfort and style, as well as the look. Model the different cuts in a full-length mirror, or, better yet, a three-way mirror, so that you can evaluate the fit from a number of perspectives. Make sure you are completely satisfied in every way before you buy. There is no best cut-it is a personal choice.
Full figured women who have a “pear” shape prefer boot cut jeans. A pear shaped body can be described as being biggest in the middle section (from the lower part of the stomach to the upper thighs).
Boot cut jeans are popular because they de-emphasize the longer part of the body, which is a slimming look. Boot cut jeans generally look better with shoes with a heel or even platform shoes instead of shoes with a flat heel.
Tapered jeans usually do not look good on a plus size woman and should be avoided, unless you really want to draw attention to the least liked parts of your body. Tapered style bottoms should really be reserved for the very thin girls.
Jeans are one of the most used pieces of men's clothing in the world! The rugged thick cotton pants started off humbly in North America as peasant clothing. The cowboys then wore them, and the refined people of the city adopted them from the yuppies and thus began its worldwide journey. Jeans come in a number of fits, finishes, standards of material etc. Every year, the fashion industry churns out new styles. Let's look at what this year holds:
- Distressed Jeans: This style continues to stay in fashion and shall rage on in 2015 as well. The celebrities swear by them and are seen pretty much as a symbol of the urban male. They are casual, cool, and can be paired with a cotton T-shirt or even a yoga top. Wear them with a casual pair of floaters or sandals and you are set to turn heads at a casual gathering.
- Straight Cut Jeans: Straight cut jeans typically fit about the thigh area. This is part of classic fashion and has pretty much become something of a timeless trend. They are best complimented with a pair of joggers. Make sure you pick a good belt as the waist line is low enough for the belt to be visible. Tuck your shirt in for a more formal look. Tall and well-built men look best in straight cut jeans.
- Slim Jeans: Slim jeans were first made for men. They now come in a plethora of colors and are perfect for summers, parties, or even a casual trip. When paired with an appropriate shirt, they can even be worn for formal occasions. These are not as narrow as skinny jeans and are tapered at the calf region. Remember to try them on before you buy them. You must be sure you can walk in them in comfort. They go great with leather boots. Athletic men might find this a tad bit constraining. But if you have little activity, then they can be snug yet comfortable when you find the right fit.
- Dressy Jeans: This style is more suited for formal or semi-formal occasions. They can even be worn to work with formal shirts tucked in and worn with formal leather shoes. You can jazz it up for a night out, with a slim tie and a dressy shirt. Black formal leather boots go great with dressy jeans. Make sure you do not wash them in hot water as they tend to shrink. Use cold water and dry under shade.
- Fit Jeans: Fit jeans have a number of sub categories. Boot cut jeans and tight fitting jeans come under this section. All kinds of fit jeans shall trend all year round, so make sure you get yourself a couple of good pairs.
A good pair of jeans worn right can make all the difference! So, make sure you pick carefully and look up the internet to see what style will fit your body type best!
Color jeans are in the latest trend nowadays. They not only make you look trendy, but stylish too. Make sure to look always chic by knowing different ways of wearing colored jeans in style. Initially, you may face difficulties. But once you know the correct ways of wearing them, you can get to know about their versatility.
The following tips will help you know how to wear them.
The color blocking is one of the latest trends in the style market. Add a little pastel into your outfit to look stylish. You can either go for pastel combination or wear a bright colored top with pastel jeans. Wear neutral accessories with your outfit to give a fresh touch to your look.
It is in latest fashion to wear sport inspired outfits. You can give your look an athletic style by pairing your colored jeans with slouchy tees, baseball caps, varsity jackets or high-top sneakers.
There are some people who want to work on their grunge aesthetic or alternative look. Colored jeans can be paired with distressed detailing, studding and lots of leather to get such stylish look. You can team burgundy or red jackets with them. Wear ankle boots to add a killer touch to your appearance.
Dress them down for a casual yet trendy weekend look. Pair it with minimal accessories, slouchy sweater and a tank top. This look will surely provide you with self-confidence. Choose your favorite one to be in latest fashion.
Paired with Prints
To get a trendy look, pair them with a printed top. Printed upper wear is in latest fashion nowadays which is still going strong. You can update your look a bit by wearing a nice printed t-shirt or blouse to have a streamlined look. Choose a printed top that can compliment your jeans well.
Pretty and Polished
Wear patent shoes and a blazer to look more sophisticated. Your look can be polished up with a blazer, no matter which color you are wearing. Wear a white blazer to look fresher.
For a night out
For a night out look, wear a slinky top, lots of bling and stiletto heels with your colored jeans. Opt for bolder and darker ones for a cool night time look.
The above tips can make your colored jeans look more on-trend and stylish. They are must-haves for almost every occasion.