Women’s Pants are just like fine wine. As they get older, more mature, and more beautiful, their inner woman seems to gain a sense of assured confidence, brought on by the years of experience in life. I have always admired women over 50 who carry their age with a sense of pride, style and class.
As women get older their sense of fashion seems to mature along with them. What is trendy and ‘in fashion’ might not necessarily be the apparel of choice any longer. Why does this happen? Probably as women get busier and have more responsibilities they seem to opt for items which are comfortable to work in not necessarily stylish.
However I think women should not give up their sense of style, just because their day got busier and a few gray hairs are showing up here and there. On the other hand as women get older they should adjust to their age, by choosing items of clothing which enhance their beauty and their figure.
Plus size women who are over 50 have every reason to dress in a stylish manner. Stores which cater for their needs might not necessarily be easily available, that is true. However that is no reason to compromise. Especially with the Internet being so widely available these days, a multitude of store are suddenly available to cater for a mature plus size woman’s needs.
For instance some stores have a great selection of plus size clothing available which is great for the mature woman’s needs. Prices are reasonable and sizes are vast.
Mature plus size ladies should be careful to choose items which make the most of their curves, and also their age. Some tips to abide by are the following –
1. Be careful to choose the right size to fit your body. Don’t go for items which fit too tightly, the idea if for clothing to hug your body so that is gives it definition and enhances the curves. Choosing items which are too tight will not look too classy. At the same times items which are too baggy should also be avoided. Your dress of choice does not have to look like a tent! Just because you’re plus size, does not mean you have to hide your body. Show off those beautiful curves in a classy and chic manner.
2. Avoid fussy prints. Fussy fabrics have the tendency to make plus size women look even bigger. While we are proud of our curves, the clothing we choose should make the most of our full figures, enhancing them instead of giving them wrong definition.
3. Stick to classic designs and clean cuts. Just as fussy printed fabrics make us look a little bit bigger, so do fussy designs. For example avoid too much frill and things of the sort. Such clothing does not help define a full figured body to the best of it’s shape. Instead stick clean cuts and classic designs which work best for our curves.
4. Try and avoid wearing anything that is too short. If you have beautiful legs, be proud of them and by all mean show them off whenever you get a chance however, do this with taste, style and moderation. Do wear skirts and shorts. However avoid anything that is too short.
5. As we get older, some parts of our body tend to lose some of that useful gravity. This is nothing to worry about, as when choosing clothes and underwear with good support, things can be kept up to the necessary heights at all times. However I would suggest not to exposure the arms too much.
Being over 50 does not mean women have to give up on having a sense of style. Especially not plus size women! On the other hand women should make the most of this time in their life. With the right clothes any plus size lady who is over 50 can look and feel like a million dollars!
As mentioned earlier, a well designed plus size swimwear would detail your body curves to make you look more attractive and give you comfort while spending your day at the beach or on a cruise. Make sure that the cuts are not too revealing especially under your arms or high leg cut because the extra fat will bulge out from here and there, and it will make you look unflattering. Some good styled swimsuits such as empire waist, large straps, under wire are highly recommended if you have a large bust; avoid unfitted swimwear which will give you discomfort when you are in or out of the water.
There are many different colours or patterns (prints) for swim wear but you should choose the colours and prints that suit your real size shape. Choosing colours for plus size swimwear also depend on your skin colour; if you have a pale complexion and you choose black swimsuit, it definitely would not look good on you. There are some colours that all skin types (pale, dark, fair skin... ) can wear i.e. dark purple; red; emerald green; turquoise; blush (light pink, nude). Since you are a plus size woman, you should not choose blush colours as they will not give a trimming image but you can choose one of the other colours above. If you are short, swimwear in solid colours will make you look taller and slender.
With plus size swimwear prints, stay away from bold prints on areas you don't want to emphasize, instead, wear large prints on the best area which you want to drive the eye to. For instance, if your bust is smaller than your hips (pear shape), large bright patterns on the bust line combined with plain or darker colours on the lower part of the swimsuit will emphasize your bust and give your hips a trim illusion. Busy all over prints in bright or dark coloured swimwear can flatter your appearance and they will distract the eye from stopping on your least favourite area.
Plus size swimwear has become popular in the fashion industry with a variety of styles as a lot of designers realistically recognise the market. But again, many of those designers are experts in making tiny swimwear for stick thin models, it does not mean they would do a good job in making swimsuits for plus size women. You should go for brands which are made by designers who specialise in plus size because they have experience in that particular field.
If you follow the above guidance, you would find that buying a flattering plus size swimwear, which would make you look flatter and younger, is not a difficult thing and you would be proud of wearing it on your favourite holidays.
What types of jeans are there available for women and men? It seems there are so many different kinds of jeans it may be difficult to narrow down the types of jeans you want to buy. This article will help define the various styles of jeans and how to determine which pair will fit your needs.
Originally, denim pants were made for sailors. Jeans were chosen for mates on the ship because of their hardy fibers, they were easily washable and could be worn while wet. Those jeans were made of a much lighter weave than today's typical brand named jeans. The first denim pants were made in Italy in the 1500s and then later became a staple for the navy. During the 1950s teenagers took to denim pants and they began their upward climb to being the most popular style of pants for men and women, young and old.
Today jeans come in many styles and colors such as boot cut, baggy jeans, flare jeans (bell bottoms), low rise(hip huggers), skinny jeans and denim shorts; among others.
Boot cut jeans have a wider hem which allows for an easier fit of boots.
Baggy jeans became popular in the 90s and are baggy from hip to the hem.
Flare jeans have a bell shape starting at mid calf or just below the knee and flare out to the hem.
Low rise jeans fit low and tight along the hips and are usually tight throughout the entire leg of the jeans. These styles of jeans can also taper to the ankle or fit relaxed in the lower leg.
Skinny jeans generally fit tightly to the ankle.
Denim shorts range from Bermuda (cut to the knee) to short shorts which fit just below the end of the buttocks.
When choosing a set of jeans, be it short or long, you have a number of color and style choices besides the basics listed above. In addition to the style of jeans, the fabrics can have different weaves from thin to thick and soft to hard. Some jeans are sold with a "washed", faded or even ripped look. These are generally referred to as "distressed" jeans and many designers have their own variations.
Whichever style of jeans you choose, it's great to know that each pair is washable and brands today are usually preshrunk. Be sure to read the label as there are a few brands of jeans that shrink to fit.
How To Wear Colored Jeans?
- PantsDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Black JeansPlus Size
- Ripped JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Black Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Black Jeans MenWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Ripped JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Black Jeans womens SkinnyWomens Holiday Outfits
- Ripped Jeans For WomenPlus Size Fashion
- Ripped Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Ripped Skinny JeansPlus Size Fashion
- Ripped Black JeansHoliday Clothes
- Distressed JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- White Ripped JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Mens Black JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- High Waisted Black JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Black Skinny Jeans MenPlus Size
- Black Denim JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Womens Black JeansPlus Size
- Black Distressed JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Jeans For MenHoliday Clothes
- Skinny Ripped JeansBest Boyfreind Jeans
- White Ripped Skinny JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Skinny Jeans Women
- Womens Ripped JeansHoliday Clothes
- Ripped Black Skinny JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Dark Blue JeansHoliday Dresses
- Black Jeans MensBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Distressed Black JeansPlus size Clothing
- Skinny Black JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- High Waisted Skinny Jeans
- Black Distressed Skinny Jeans
- Black Ripped Jeans WomensDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Bootcut JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Blue Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Ladies Black JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- High Waisted Boyfriend JeansBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Skinny PantsPlus Size
- Black Skinny Ripped JeansBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Jeans For Womenboyfreind cut jeans
- Jeans BlackWomens Holiday Outfits
- Black Skinny Jeans Mens
- Black Mens Jeans
- High Waisted Ripped JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Dark JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Dark Denim JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Black JeanBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Black DenimBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Dark Wash JeansPlus size Clothing
- Dark Grey JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Ripped Jeans WomensBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Grey Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Men Black Jeansboyfreind cut jeans
- Womens Black Skinny JeansBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Boyfriend JeansPlus size Clothing
- Ripped Skinny Jeans Womens
- Black Men JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Mens Black Skinny JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Dark Blue Jeans MensAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Jeans With RipsHoliday Dresses
- Best Black JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Black High Waisted Ripped JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Distressed Black Skinny JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Womens Ripped Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- High Waisted Ripped Skinny JeansPlus size Clothing
- High Waisted Black Ripped JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Jeans RippedPlus Size Fashion
- Ripped Jeans BlackSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Skinny Black Jeans MensSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Ladies Ripped JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Ripped Knee JeansHoliday Clothes
- Black Straight Leg JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Distressed Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- All Black JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Black Denim Pants
- Super Ripped JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Dark Blue Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Mens Grey Skinny JeansPlus Size Fashion
- Ripped Black Jeans WomensHoliday Clothes
- Best Black Skinny JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Ripped Skinny Jeans WomensDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Blue Ripped Skinny JeansBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Mens Grey Jeans
- Mens Skinny Black JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Black Slim JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Stonewash JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Black Ripped Knee JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Black Jeans With HolesWomens Holiday Outfits
- Really Ripped JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Destroyed Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Stretch JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- White Ripped Jeans WomensPlus Size Fashion
- Mens Dark Blue JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Jeans For Black WomenDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Mens Black Slim Fit JeansBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Women Jeansboyfreind cut jeans
- Ripped White Skinny JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Grey Mens Jeansboyfreind cut jeans
- Stretch Skinny Jeans
- Womens Black Ripped Skinny JeansPlus Size
- Black Ripped High Waisted JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Mens Dark JeansPlus size Clothing
- Black Denim Jeans MensBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Denim Black JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Jeans With Rips
- Dark Blue Ripped JeansPlus Size
- Ripped Denim JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Dark Skinny JeansHoliday Clothes
- Black Ripped Boyfriend JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- High Waisted Ripped Boyfriend JeansHoliday Dresses
- Black Stretch Skinny Jeans
- Black Jeans OnlineAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Cut Up JeansHoliday Dresses
- Slim Black JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Cheap Black JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Slim Fit JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Dark Ripped JeansPlus Size Fashion
- White Skinny Ripped JeansHoliday Clothes
- Ripped High Waisted JeansHoliday Clothes
- Skinny Jeans BlackBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Black Denim Jeans WomensWomens Holiday Outfits
- Skinny Black Ripped JeansPlus Size
- Black Skinny Jeans With RipsBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Cheap Black Skinny JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Womens Black Ripped JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Skinny Ripped Jeans WomensCute Plus Size Clothes
- Black Jeans RippedBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Destroyed Black Skinny Jeansboyfreind cut jeans
- Black Jeans Ripped KneeHoliday Clothes
- Dark Grey Jeans MensCute Plus Size Clothes
- Navy Blue Skinny JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Mens White Skinny JeansHoliday Clothes
- Black Ripped Knee Skinny JeansPlus Size Fashion
- Where To Buy Black JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- High Waisted Black Skinny JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Ripped Women’s JeansBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Black Skinny Jeans For MenPlus size Clothing
- Super Skinny Ripped JeansDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- High JeansPlus Size
- Black Skinny Jeans Ripped KneeBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Grey Ripped JeansPlus Size Fashion
- Black High Waisted Skinny JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Ripped Black Skinny Jeans WomensPlus size Clothing
- Black Destroyed JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Black Skinny Ripped Jeans WomensPlus Size Club Dresses
- High Waisted Ripped Black JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Torn JeansHoliday Clothes
- Knee Ripped Black Jeans
- Ripped High Waisted Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Ripped Knee Black Skinny JeansBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Skinny Jeans RippedWomens Holiday Clothes
- Buy Black JeansPlus size Clothing
- Skinny Black Jeans MenHoliday Dresses
- Black Skinny Jeans RippedPlus size Clothing
- Blue Ripped Jeans WomensWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Knee Ripped Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- White Jeans With RipsPlus Size
- Cheap Black Jeans MensBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Ripped Grey JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black And White JeansCute Plus Size Clothes
- Light Blue Ripped Skinny JeansHoliday Clothes
- Black Jeans Ripped KneesDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Green Ripped Jeansboyfreind cut jeans
- Black Jeans LadiesHoliday Clothes
- Mens Black Stretch JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Black Designer JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Light Grey Jeans MensDestroyed Boyfreind Jeans
- Light Blue Ripped JeansPlus Size
- High Rise Ripped JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- Ripped Jeans SkinnySlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Best Black Jeans WomensPlus Size
- Mens Slim Fit Black JeansPlus Size Fashion
- Black Jeans With Ripped KneesPlus Size
- Skinny Black Jeans WomensHoliday Dresses
- Ripped White Jeans WomensPlus Size Fashion
- Skinny High Waisted JeansPlus Size Club Dresses
- White Jeans RippedAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Ladies Black Skinny JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Grey Ripped Skinny Jeans
- Ripped Skinny Jeans For WomenPlus Size Fashion
- Black Ripped PantsBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Shiny Black JeansPlus Size
- Mens Black Denim JeansBaggy Boyfreind Jeans
- Black Denim Jeans MenCute Plus Size Clothes
- White Ripped JeggingsBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- High Waisted Black Ripped Skinny JeansAffordable Plus Size Clothing
- Black Super Skinny JeansHoliday Dresses
- Black High Waisted Ripped Skinny JeansWomens Holiday Outfits
- Dark Blue Skinny Jeans WomensWomens Holiday Clothes
- Ripped Skinny Jeans BlackPlus Size Fashion
- Mens Slim Black JeansBoyfreind Fit Jeans
- Dark Blue Ripped Skinny JeansBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Dark Jeans WomensBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Cheap Black Ripped Skinny JeansSlim Boyfreind Jeans
- Grey Jeans MenBoyfreind And Girlfreind Shirts
- Denim Ripped JeansWomens Holiday Clothes
- Mens Dark Grey JeansPlus Size
- Dark Distressed Jeans
- Cute Ripped Skinny JeansBest Boyfreind Jeans
- Cheap Black Jeans WomensPlus size Clothing
- Black Ripped JeggingsWomens Holiday Clothes
- Black Jeans Womens SkinnyHoliday Clothes